Update: UltraVNC 1.4.3.6 and UltraVNC SC 1.4.3.6: viewtopic.php?t=37885
Important: Please update to latest version before to create a reply, a topic or an issue: viewtopic.php?t=37864

Join us on social networks and share our announcements:
- GitHub: https://github.com/ultravnc
- Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@ultravnc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ultravnc1
- X/Twitter: https://twitter.com/ultravnc1
- Reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/ultravnc
- OpenHub: https://openhub.net/p/ultravnc

SC Client Creator / Offline Compiler

Single Click discussions / bugs
Dwalf

Post by Dwalf »

Shaba1 wrote:Can someone tell me

!. IF I make and client.exe with SCCC BUT I use UltraVNC Viewer 1.0.1 will they communitcate with each other. This is not made clear in this tread.
2. If the above question is not the case. Can one use Ultravnc Viewer 1.0.0 on a machine that already has version 1.0.1 on it.

Please also state which RC are applicable.
I think some one tried to just copy the new files in SCCC folder and it seemed to work for him.

Cheers
Dwalf
Shaba1

Post by Shaba1 »

Dwalf wrote:
Shaba1 wrote:Can someone tell me

!. IF I make and client.exe with SCCC BUT I use UltraVNC Viewer 1.0.1 will they communitcate with each other. This is not made clear in this tread.
2. If the above question is not the case. Can one use Ultravnc Viewer 1.0.0 on a machine that already has version 1.0.1 on it.

Please also state which RC are applicable.
I think some one tried to just copy the new files in SCCC folder and it seemed to work for him.

Cheers
Dwalf

what files Dwalf. Can you be more specific?
fugeeman

Post by fugeeman »

Is sccc.exe still being used/supported? I can't seem to download it from any of the links in the thread. And the online compiler seems to compile ot fine, but then will not let me download it.
fugeeman

Post by fugeeman »

Nevermind... firewall at work prevented download.
Dwalf

Post by Dwalf »

Sccc is a bit old now and busy building a new version.

I have changed to sccc to SCWIZ

Will be more automated than everbefore and much better stuff.
Less bat files.

Will be dropping completly the autowebloader.
Bit of a waste due to IE security.

You can have a taste bit here. (Very very pre)
As usal use at own risk.
http://freehost04.websamba.com/duckware ... zsetup.exe

Note you must be connected to the internet for this one on the machine you going to support from. This does only single DIRECT systems. This one will also test your portfowrwarding on your router to see if it is correct. If it is not it will atemt to open the gateway in IE to see if it can connect to your routers interface so you can fix the problem and try again.

Hoping to add
Compile any sc zip file to exe offline
scmanual
scchat - chat to a engineer before you connect.
SCIII
SCReception (Chat to one engineer so they can forward you to the correct engineer) (That is if i can pull it off.)

I am dropping the FTP function and the EMAIL fucntions.
I am sure every one has filezilla or smart ftp and outlook of somekind.

Right back to work.

Cheers
Dwalf
posbis

SC Client Creator / Offline Compiler with 1.0.2 binaries

Post by posbis »

Question:

SCWIZ offers a variety of possible configurations

REL 1.00
RC 23

How can I create a SingleClick EXE with the latest UVNC 1.0.2 binaries and a repeater configuration (no Proxy).

Does SCWIZ Support this ?

Regards,
Oliver
jimboscomp_com

Re: SC Client Creator / Offline Compiler

Post by jimboscomp_com »

I got an error after compiling the exe.

window title: 7-zip

I installed 7zip and have editted the contents without doing anything weird. I'm not sure what this error is for since it's unspecified, has anyone else had this problem? if so what is needed to fix it?
James Clack
Owner of Jimboscomp.com
jimboscomp_com

Post by jimboscomp_com »

OK nvm that error I corrected the problem, there was an issue with the machine I was compiling on, on my main design computer it works. But now I have another question. I'm running the tests from a laptop with a wireless connection. I connect it to my neighbor's wireless connection (don't worry, they've given me access to it and they know I use it lol), and then try the program to connect to my VNC server I have setup. I run the program, but no servers showup in the list on the program. It says Establishing connection, and then it connects. The wallpaper goes blank as it should, but only for a fraction of a second then disconnects with no error messages. Nothing happens on the server end so I'm thinking it might be a server end problem. Is there anything I have to setup on the VNC Server?
James Clack
Owner of Jimboscomp.com
BeerGuardian

Post by BeerGuardian »

jimboscomp_com wrote:I got an error after compiling the exe.

window title: 7-zip

I installed 7zip and have editted the contents without doing anything weird. I'm not sure what this error is for since it's unspecified, has anyone else had this problem? if so what is needed to fix it?
jimboscomp_com wrote:OK nvm that error I corrected the problem, there was an issue with the machine I was compiling on, on my main design computer it works.
hi there. mind if i ask you what the problem was in the first place? i too am getting this mysterious unspecified error :/ (if it matters, i have 7-zip 4.45 beta installed)
Last edited by BeerGuardian on 2007-04-19 05:22, edited 1 time in total.
jimboscomp_com

Post by jimboscomp_com »

I actually went to my other computer, installed 7-zip first, then installed the offline compiler. after that everything worked on that computer. I havent gotten my other computer to work. I believe there may be some type of system plugin or other software that is needed, missing. I have no idea though what I might have installed on this computer that isn't on my other computer, because I pretty much install all the same programs on each computer I own.
James Clack
Owner of Jimboscomp.com
donv

Post by donv »

Love the idea of what this does, I got here while trying to google a solution to my problem/solve my need. What I'd love is to be able to set up the configuration for the UltraVNC SC creator, for all but one item: my IP address. I'm a home user just looking to help friends from time to time, so I just have one machine on my end and no need to do fancy routing to multiple machines or techs, it is always me. What I would like, however, would be to have the creator automatically detect my router's IP WAN address (which changes periodically) and then magically create the SC exe to match.

Basically someting that could do the equivalent of a wget on www.whatismyip.com, parse out the resulting IP and then create the SC exe to match.

Could this be added as a future feature?

BTW, I thought this could be done by setting up the -connect value in helpdesk.txt to a URL forwarding via DynDNS or similar, but I've not been able to get that to work.
donv

Post by donv »

OK, after reading some other posts on this site I've now figured out how to make it work with a DynDNS host name. The suggestion above still would be great, but my immediate need is all set now.
donv wrote:BTW, I thought this could be done by setting up the -connect value in helpdesk.txt to a URL forwarding via DynDNS or similar, but I've not been able to get that to work.
Thresher

Post by Thresher »

DONV If you are a casual user and wanting to avoid the router Dynamic DNS setup...

...you can use No-IP and create a host, then use their DUC software to run on your computers that goes online. The DUC automatically updates no-ip so even if you use your laptop at a friend's house the DUC will update your host name to the IP that the computer logged onto most recently.

I use xxxxx.no-ip.info:5500 for SC in my HOST field. Then I run the no-ip DUC on my host machine. I use only one HOST line as to not confuse the newbs i help.
donv

Post by donv »

Great tip, thanks! This is a "more mobile" solution...
Terabyte

Post by Terabyte »

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I have installed Ultr@Vnc SCWIZ but just cannot seem to get it to work with the latest builds of UVNC. We use 7zip 4.57 and I've downloaded the 7zSD.sfx for 4.57 off sourceforge. It seems like the winvnc.exe that I've copied into the REL1.00 folder just isn't going to work like the smaller one that came with it, but 1.00 is so outdated and full of problems that I'd much prefer to use a more current build. Is there anyway to get a winvnc.exe for 1.02 or 1.04 RCx to work with this? Thanks!
Rudi De Vos
Admin & Developer
Admin & Developer

Post by Rudi De Vos »

SC's have a seperate source code and not the same as the full version.

We first need a full stable version of 104 before i can start on a new SC
version.

Full versions can't be used with the online compiler.
Terabyte

Post by Terabyte »

Thanks. How about a build for 1.02?
cyberdude

Post by cyberdude »

Anyone have the source (testtech.au3) for testtech.exe in the support.exe (7zip self extractor)?

I would like to recompile with the latest view (with security patches)?
Robin

Post by Robin »

Hi "Creator" :D

Just want to know if its possable to make a SCWIZ without 7zip? Reason for asking is that i think 90% of ppl have winzip. I also received an "7zip error" after clicking on sc.exe ( I have 7zip installed )

tia
redge

Post by redge »

Robin,

> Just want to know if its possable to make a SCWIZ without 7zip?

No,
winzip is not open source and nor freeware, so only 7-zip can be implemented for all, is open source and free
UltraVNC 1.0.9.6.1 (built 20110518)
OS Win: xp home + vista business + 7 home
only experienced user, not developer
Robin

Post by Robin »

redge wrote:Robin,

> Just want to know if its possable to make a SCWIZ without 7zip?

No,
winzip is not open source and nor freeware, so only 7-zip can be implemented for all, is open source and free
True...I forgot about the "rights" and stuff....sorry :(
redge

Post by redge »

> I also received an "7zip error" after clicking on sc.exe ( I have 7zip installed )

this cause of wrong 7zip build (incompatible build), it should simply update but won't know he can do or not. Dwalf has not here from long time.
Robin

Post by Robin »

I think the "creator tool" webpage has a php-script in it...If a person could maby just get the scripting-code it could also help...
Matts

Post by Matts »

Robin wrote:I think the "creator tool" webpage has a php-script in it...If a person could maby just get the scripting-code it could also help...
I' m looking for this too, someone a link/download maybe ?
Terabyte

Post by Terabyte »

Bump. When can we get a 1.05 build of the SC online creator? 1.00 is ancient and buggy when 1.05 is so far superior. Are we just giving way to the for-profit companies charging for SC functionality? If so, what a shame.
redge

Post by redge »

Terabyte wrote:When can we get a 1.05 build of the SC online creator?
you can try uvnc_settings.exe (edit settings) of uvnc 1.0.5.3 allow create offline singleclick
Terabyte

Post by Terabyte »

Where do I find uvnc_settings.exe if you don't mind?
redge

Post by redge »

jelly24

Post by jelly24 »

Thank you for your useful websites and information

maison de credit
redpen

Post by redpen »

You need to edit the setup.bat file to include feutures like changing bubbles and other :wink:
organisme de credit