I have looked around for other answers to my question on this forum but I still cannot have the specific answers I need or I must not be looking at the right places.
1. I have a linksys smart router and i dont know how i can access multiple computers after opening the port 5900 with my public ip.
i have to manually change the (local) IP on the port range forwarding for each computer.
i dont know what to do so i would nto have to switch the ip on my smart linksys settings.
is there a way i can just open 5900 for all the IP of the computers? it would not let me because 5900 is used on the first entry. it cant be repeated .i must be doing something wrong. sorry, i am new and have no clue what to do...
2. How can i make the speed faster? is autoscalling making htings slow? or should i opt to pick ULTRA each time to maximize speed?
3. is there a way to make the user not know i am accessing? aside from removing the display icon?
4. Can the displya i con return? i wouldnt see admin properties on the taskbar after disabling it... should i got to (Edit Settings) for the viewer and again uncheck the disable tray icon to bring it back after restarting the computer?
5. removing the wallpaper while viewing, will that speed the access or it wouldnt make much difference? i wouldnt wat to do this if it wont make any difference for i wouldnt want the person to know something changed (wallpaper) and can think i am remotely accessing it.
6. Is there a workaround in windows 7 locking when i am trying to shutdown the computer for someone? what does it mean when the "lock" feature appears when i try to shut down the computer i am accessing?
7. one of the computer iam accessing shows that it has two IP local addresses when i put the mouse on the tray icon on the task bar. why does it have two IP address. for example 18.104.22.168-125 - 22.214.171.124.115
hope some of you would not mind helping me out. i am not familliar and im just earning the basics. thank you so much