I'm want to connect to my home computer from work.
I have installed UVNC server Version 1.0.5 on the Home machine and remap port 5800 like in
"Port forwarding NAT/router/firewall for any VNC flavor"
Port forwarding NAT/router/firewall for any VNC
incoming from WAN to LAN
port 5800 TCP protocol --> ip/hostname --> winvnc http VNC server http
but if I try to connect:
myhost.domain.com - is a static ip adress from provider.
I get a request to accept the certificate (which I do), Java applet loads and displays my computer name but then nothing is displayed in the browser: window with query password () does not apear...
- At client side, I am running Java version 6 patchlevel 11.
- When I am connect from local home network - http://192.168.4.2:5800
- All Ok.
- dsmplugin not use!
- firewall is off.
- On my work interner through http proxy.
I'm found similar question:
unable to get login screen using java viewer
Is is right for Java Viewer?
1) UVNC Server using 5900 (VNC) and 5800 (Java)
2) When a connection is made from a client to the Java Viewer (via a web-browser) on port 5800 the applet is downloaded to the client and run locally.
3) The Java-Viewer then makes a (VNC) connection to the server on port 5900