Cannot hide the system mouse arrow

Should you have problems with the JavaViewer, here's the place to look for help or report issues.

Cannot hide the system mouse arrow

Postby meNok » 2011-09-07 10:57

Hey guys ,

I encountered with a strange problem when using the vncviewer applet in my browser .
The mouse arrow of system ,which is my pc ,could not hide when i clicked within the remote screen area .
Consequently i got two arrows ,one is the original system`s ,the other being the one of the remote server.

However ,when i connected to the remote server directly with vncviewer client on my pc instead , it just worked well with the mouse!
What might be wrong with which part? Anybody ever met this kind too?

shed your light
---------------
Nok
meNok

Re: Cannot hide the system mouse arrow

Postby B » 2011-09-07 16:21

The Java (browser) viewer is a very different thing from the standalone viewer, so I would expect relatively minor discrepancies like this. There may be a way to turn off "local cursor" in the Java viewer, but I don't know how.
B
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

Re: Cannot hide the system mouse arrow

Postby meNok » 2011-09-23 09:04

B wrote:The Java (browser) viewer is a very different thing from the standalone viewer, so I would expect relatively minor discrepancies like this. There may be a way to turn off "local cursor" in the Java viewer, but I don't know how.

Thank you for replying and i`ve found the solution.Just uncheck the precision enhancing option in windows vm or adjust the acceleration and sensitivity in linux likes~
meNok

Return to JavaViewer