Hello, I compiled an install package from the "win32 bins 22.214.171.124 Full" download with inno and I have noticed that it does not appear to be working properly.
When I connect to a remote PC the client screen does not refresh correctly or not at all. This is not a network latency issue either.
I can post the INTERNAL_UltraVnc_installer_script.iss I modified to see if maybe I didn't install something I should have or any other program settings that would be helpful to troubleshoot this.
I have the same problem on windows XP and windows 7 clients this package has been installed on. Previously we were using a very dated version of UVNC server on XP clients which did not exhibit this problem.
Thanks for any assistance with this.