I've been using the service installation for quite awhile with great success.
Today something didn't work and I can't see my problem solution.
1. Win 7 computer (the remote)
2. Client connects and I connect successfully
3. I setup the service and connect successfully
4. I logoff the remote computer & lose connection (as usual)
5. I cannot reconnect.
6. I had the 'remotee' check that the service was still running.
I've done this many times and I've just checked with another remote Win 7 computer with no issue... so it's unique to the situation described above.
1. I can connect (no service)
2. I can connect (with service)
3. after logoff, I cannot connect (via service even though service is still running)