Hi, thank you the app is really taking shape, and today was the first time I made someone smile when they didn't have to download the app, but just say "yes"
Hopefully, I haven't completely misunderstood this, but I haven't found the information just now, but somehow, the app a some point disabled UAC on my pc.
- Is there a way to have more control over UAC, e.g.
* SC - to turn off (if not already off) when run, then back to state at start on when exit SC,
* Service - to switch UAC off only while running desktop session, then back on again once completed?
* perhaps the ini could have several choices eg 0 - never change UAC, 1 always disable UAC, 2 disable UAC while running desktop only, and enable UAC at other times 3 alway enable UAC
- Could there be a single place for documentation of the ini file settings somewhere? linked via help menu of viewer?
- at one point today when controlling a vista PC, even though I had been granted desktop control and was successfully controlling their desktop, the icon kept showing as the "incorrect password" icon (computer screen with cross) and blinking every few seconds
- here's hoping (!), any chance for a linux version of the server? would be easy for me to sneak in to a server or vm somewhere
- possibly offer signing service/sell signed exe's to us to help fund development?