I'm trying to use UltraVnc 18.104.22.168 to capture a desktop, but i was facing a problem on this.
When I tried to capture the source from a laptop by using UltraVNC Viewer to view by another laptop, it’s working fine. However, that has some issue happened to me:
1. When I tried to capture the same laptop source by using same UltraVnc Viewer to view by a PC (desktop), It couldn’t scale up the window size.
2. When I tried to smaller the window size, it will come out with the scroll bar, but not compress the capture source to fix into the display area.
3. Also, when I tried to make it full screen, some of the screen area will becomes black bar, it’s not a real full screen display.
This is the PC spec that I used:
Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 @3400-3700GHz
Graphic card: Datapath ImageDP4 graphics card
OS: Window 7 Professional 64bits
VNC Version: UltraVnc 22.214.171.124
DirectX version: DirectX 11
*the situation remains the same even i tried with on-board VGA output. (without installing graphic card)
1. When scale down the window, it not compressed the source into the display, but has to using the scroll bar goes to un-show area.
2. Full screen with black bar within the display area.
3. UltraVnc Viewer Setting1
4. UltraVnc Viewer Setting2
How can i overcome all the issues above.