What happened

Test the syntax here, shout, do whatever (discuss about the forum if you want ...) but please behave ;) ... and spam is not welcome

What happened

Postby canaminfo » 2011-11-02 17:35

I have registered an ID account 7days ago and already posted commends. But when I loggin today, they asked me to register again!! My account information not exist! How comes? Does anyone can help me ?
canaminfo

Re: What happened

Postby B » 2011-11-02 17:41

My apologies. It's explained several times during the registration and first post process that new users are subject to a moderation queue before their posts appear.

If your previous posts were not "approved" it might be because they appeared to lack substance, were off topic, or seemed like spam.

Again, sorry if we've made a mistake. What userid were you using to post?

Edit: Never mind that question; it appears you were using the same name and were "banned" on October 26.

Anyway, please go ahead and post your VNC-related questions or comments. Thanks...
B
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

Re: What happened

Postby B » 2011-11-06 02:04

Uh, so what did you want to ask about VNC, canaminfo? It's been several days now.

Our previous assumption was that you were just here to spam. Since we were wrong, I assume you have something pressing to say or ask regarding VNC?
B
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

Return to Off topic posts (Sandbox)