SC Client Creator
New Version at SCWIZ (Wizard) easy setup.
This is one of the EXE's made.
This is the offline compiler - Version 1.5 includes SCcmd.exe
I made this without the use of uploading to the website.
The package is all in one for the client side exe only.
Its basic and simple and easy to edit and use.
It was created with batch files and Autoit. All code included if you need to edit.
SC Client Creator is GPL (General Public Licence)
You may edit and its freeware.
Any good improvements please post here!
There is allot of space for improvements.
* Built in FTP (Upload your EXE to website)
* Built in Email (You can email a link or a ZIP exe)
* Edit logo.bmp file to suite your logo
* Edit Icons
* Edit Screen Title
* Compile to Zip
* Compile to EXE
* SCcmd (Add a command to EXE to run on client PC. eg.. webpage or command)
The file called setup.bat
creates the helpdesk.txt.
If you need to add diffrent bubbles messages or other settings, this would be the place to do changes. If you change the helpdesk.txt the setup.bat will overwrite the helpdesk.txt
To change the body of the URL email you will need to edit the eurlsetup.bat
(NOTE: dont include http:// from the app as it already has this line included)
Some Windows 2000 computers may promp for msvcp60.dll
Unzip into %WINDIR%\System32
(Dont install if you can see EXE working)
Use the 4 Steps to create your EXE and upload to website.
1. You need to install UltraVNC on the computer you want to be the viewer (Support Guy)
2. Run WINVNC VIEWER in Listen Mode (one of the options in Programs Menu **Green Icon***
3. You need to setup your router and do NAT port Forwarding
Eg.. Forward port 5500 to the computer IP you have running UltraVNC Viewer -Listen mode.
4. When you setup the EXE you enter your router WAN IP and the PORT you are forwarding to your LAN computer. EG... WANIP and PORT 5500
5. When the client now connects UltraVNC SC EXE looks up the helpdesk.txt and connect to the router WAN IP and PORT, The router then See this connection and looks up it's NAT table and SEES that port 5500 must go to LAN IP with PORT 5500.
6. You then Get a connection.
7. To add more you can change the NAT table on the router and say PORT 5501 goes to LAN IP and PORT 5500. This way any connection on 5501 will connect to another computer and you can continue adding more. When you setup the helpdesk.txt you enter all the diffrent port numbers assocated to VNC on the router.
8. Router in example was Draytek Vigor 2600G. If your router only has one posible port redirection you may want to look at the REPEATOR OPTION
BASIC ULTRAVNC SC NAT SETUP
1. EXE icon not shown but correct on toolbar
(you can compile to zip and then upload on website)
2. To update to another version you need to decompile a exe from the website and copy the contents to your installed directory.
3. The FTP and Email details are stored in .txt files so someone could see the details. (Keep them Safe)
4. You need to edit the setup.bat file to include feutures like changing bubbles and other.
5. The EXE file name is static and remains remote.exe and the email attacment is called remote1.zip with remote1.exe inside the attachment and only a subject line no body text and SCcmd is remote_cmd.exe
6. Lots of spelling mistakes (What can i say, i am a SAFA)
7. No documentation (Feel free to post it if you want.)
8. Some inputs loop untill you enter something, you must complete else it stays in a loop.
9. You must install 7ZIP to compile (In the app under FILE -> Install 7ZIP or download from http://www.7-zip.org
10. Only Tested on English versions of Windows XP and 2000, Errors have been reported. (Changed code to suite. Lets hope it works)
11. Problem with certain characters like & / and more (can manualy be put in txt file but some lines dont like the --&--)
12. SCcmd.exe has no FTP or EMAIL or some of the other options
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING
As always the information above is to use at your own risk, and may not be the solution for you. I dont take any responsability for the information/software supplied or what you do with it, Its for education only. Dont abuse it. Please make sure you give the correct credit where credit is due for the diffrent software. I dont take credit of all the code or software.
Click here to DOWNLOAD the BETA Ver1.5
The file sccc.exe is about 5MEGS.
I have been told UltraVNC may have a offline compiler built in the future.
Watch this post!