Update: UltraVNC 1.4.3.6 and UltraVNC SC 1.4.3.6: viewtopic.php?t=37885
Important: Please update to latest version before to create a reply, a topic or an issue: viewtopic.php?t=37864

Join us on social networks and share our announcements:
- GitHub: https://github.com/ultravnc
- Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@ultravnc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ultravnc1
- X/Twitter: https://twitter.com/ultravnc1
- Reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/ultravnc
- OpenHub: https://openhub.net/p/ultravnc

The plugin cannot be loaded please check its name integrity

Single Click discussions / bugs
vblack

Post by vblack »

I get this errros:

"The plugin cannot be loaded please check its name integrity"

When I try to use UltraVNC SC.

I followed the intructions at
[topic=3278][/topic]
and
http://home.comcast.net/~msrc4plugin/
accurately, yet I still recieve the error.

I have used UltraVNC for awhile before I tried to use SC so I even uninstaled UltraVNC and reinstalled it exactly as described in these instructions. I have read the Forums and have tried everything to make it work. It works great without encription, but I need it to be encrypted.

I have ensured that the versions of UltraVNC and the plug in are the newest versions available.

I am using a PC with Windows XP Pro on both ends of the connection.

I am not sure how to create a log file that I have seeen requested here in other posts. If you will tell me how to create one, I will do so if that will help you help me.

I know I must be missig something, but I cant figure out what.

Any help will be apreciated,

Thanks
Victor
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

Did you rename the plugin??
Rename MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm to MSRC4Plugin.dsm
Create a Key rename it and copy to your customized zip?
Copy the MSRC4Plugin.dsm to your cusomized zip?

Add the -plugin into your helpdesk.txt file
[HOST]
Internet support encryption
-plugin -connect 192.168.1.102:5500 -noregistry

If you have the key in both your server and your sc zip file
and have your sever using encryption mode. It really should work.

By the look of that error I would check to make sure that you rename it or are using the same plugin version on both ends..:D

I would test this locally if possible to make sure that the server or repeater is isnt causing you any grief and that your windows firewall or software firewall has the proper ports open..:)
Bevtech

Windows XP Home, Pro SP2, Windows 2003 SBS server SP2(EN), Windows Media Center Editon 2005,Windows Vista Home Prem.,Fedora Core 6,Win9X, PChelpware Rel 1.0,
UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
vblack

Post by vblack »

Thanks for the response. I thought I was pretty careful to do everything right. But apparently something is being missed. Tonight I will try it only on the LAN, just in case. It works fine unsecured. I went ahead and built an executable that is not secured to test how it works and it works great. Ofcourse, I don’t want to use it for clients. I would like to have some level of security. Just in case, I listed every step I can remember in the process. I also included a copy of the text file that is customized in the custom.zip folder. (I replaced my actual IP with x’s.) The IP I use is a static IP address. If you think you can help me, and you need a log file, please give me instructions for creating one.
Thanks for you help.
Victor

Steps taken
1. Uninstalled UltraVNC
2. Downloaded MSRC4Plugin118.zip from http://home.comcast.net/~msrc4plugin/. To C:\UltraVNC
3. Downloaded UltraVNC from http://www.uvnc.com/ to C:\ultravnc
4. Unzipped Plugin into C:\UltraVNC\Plugin
5. Ran UltraVNC installer accepting all default settings except only allowed the Viewer to install
6. Copied MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm from c:\ultravnc\plugin to C:\Program Files\UltraVNC
7. Clicked Desktop icon for Viewer
8. Checked box labeled “Use DSM Plugin”
9. Made sure the white boc next to “Use DSM Plugin” said “MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm”
10. Clicked “Configure”
11. Clicked “Gen Reg”
12. Closed Viewer
13. Renamed new_rc4.key to rc4.key
14. I had already downloaded and customized a custom.zip folder. I did not want to start over with that. So I used the one I already have, changing the text file to look for the plug in.
15. Copied rc4.key and MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm from c:\programs\ultravnc to the custom folder.
16. renamed MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm to MSRC4Plugin.dsm
17. Zipped the custom folder
18. went to http://sc.uvnc.com/index.php?section=19 entered the user name and password per the website and browsed to my custom zip file. Clicked submit. (Note I used UltraVncSC based on RC23 this time, but I have used the other version as well with same results)
19. Once the new custom.exe file appears, I clicked it and saved it to a folder named C:\ultravnc\customized file\
20. Copied this file across my network to another computer and clicked on the file. I received the error "The plugin cannot be loaded please check its name integrity"

My text file is as follows:

[TITLE]
Ultra VNC

[HOST]
Standard Connection - Click Here
-connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5500 -noregistry

[HOST]
Secure Connection - Click Here
-plugin -connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5500 -noregistry

[TEXTTOP]

[TEXTMIDDLE]

[TEXTBOTTOM]

[TEXTRBOTTOM]

[TEXTRMIDDLE]

[TEXTRTOP]

[TEXTBUTTON]
Info.

[WEBPAGE]
http://www.mywebsite.net

[TEXTCLOSEBUTTON]
Cancel

[BALLOON1TITLE]
Establishing connection

[BALLOON1A]
5 min try period

[BALLOON1B]
If it fails, the software will remove itself

[BALLOON1C]
from your system.

[BALLOON2TITLE]
Connection active.

[BALLOON2A]
Warning, your desktop is remotely visable

[BALLOON2B]
You can break the connection any time

[BALLOON2C]
by using the close button

[WEBPAGE]
http://www.mywebsite.net
redge

Post by redge »

you customized file contain folder or subfolder for your plugin ?
if yes, remove folders and subfolder, SC ignore folder and subfolder
only need content of folder without the folder needed to be zipped only as zip format.

if no, sorry, I don't know where is your mistake.

viewer need their msrc4plugin_noreg.dsm + rc4.key on same folder of viewer not subfolder.
server need their msrc4plugin.dsm + rc4.key on same folder of winvnc not subfolder

this topic can help you.
[topic=3386][/topic]
Last edited by redge on 2005-10-08 10:46, edited 4 times in total.
UltraVNC 1.0.9.6.1 (built 20110518)
OS Win: xp home + vista business + 7 home
only experienced user, not developer
vblack

Post by vblack »

Redge,
thanks for a great answer. unfortunately it didn't work. However, there was a folder inside the zip file. I guess when you use Windows XP "Send to compressed folder" on a folder it zips the folder not just the files in the folder. I fixed that situation. I am surprised my SC worked at all.

However, Even with the correction, I get the error. The post you lead me to I had already found in my search, but thanks any way.

You have me concerned though. I have found your name on many posts where you solved folks problems. If you can't figure out what I have done wrong, thats not good.

I am sure it is something simple that I am missing.

Thanks again for your help. If you think of something let me know.

Victor
redge

Post by redge »

vblack wrote:However, there was a folder inside the zip file. I guess when you use Windows XP "Send to compressed folder" on a folder it zips the folder not just the files in the folder.
I have updated previous post to be more clear. Thank you for your hint above.
If you can't figure out what I have done wrong, thats not good.
I'm only end user, not programmer at all !
So, I don't know all hidden or all errors possible from the software I don't control it !
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

I have the plugin and key under the root directory of VNC

like redge says dont put it in the plugin folders. They contain copies of the plugins that I mostly just move to the program files\ultraVNC\ folder.

Give me a rundown on your progress.. It took me quite along time to get my VNC working the first time... You will get it I have faith

Take care,
Bevtech

Windows XP Home, Pro SP2, Windows 2003 SBS server SP2(EN), Windows Media Center Editon 2005,Windows Vista Home Prem.,Fedora Core 6,Win9X, PChelpware Rel 1.0,
UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
toxoplasme

the secret is in the veiwer shortcut

Post by toxoplasme »

Hi, i have exactly the same problem
The solution is in the shortcut of you VNC Viewer in listen mode

Here is the bad shrotcut:
"C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe" -listen 5501 -dsmplugin MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm

<b>here is the good shortcut:</b>
"C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe" -listen 5501 -dsmplugin "C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm"

I have discovered that VNC Viewer don't find the plugin if you don't specify the full path
Discovered with this wonderfull tools
http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Filemon.html

Regards
Cedric MARCOUX
cmarcx@gmail.com
bladi

Is it the compiler

Post by bladi »

Hi

I have the same problem like vblack, I have done like he but same result. I have done with real path like toxoplasme but same bad result... Is it something with the compiler? some weeks ago I hade a good working version, I was configer SC also for a colleague (I have done the whole configutration for my colleague over a UltraVNC contection it works great for over one hour). but after I create a new version in the last view days... it dose not work anymore.

thx for your infos...

bladi

Last edited by bladi on 2005-11-23 21:12, edited 2 times in total.
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

Not sure why you are having a problem with the MSRC4 plugin. I use this plugin all the time. I do compile my exe's for single click on the forums link for it. Will your servers and Single Click work without encyrption?? You do have key file the same on the viewer. There has to be something causing this issue. I know it can be frustrating getting it work. I have fought many hours myself and presistance pays off.

If any of you guys would like to Private Message me I will try to figure out what is going on with your connections. I am puzzled because from this post it seems that you are all configuring it properly..:)
Bevtech

UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
bladi

this is a other idea

Post by bladi »

hi

is there maby a problem if I creat the zip e.g. like ASCI or Binary mode?
bevtech have you any informations like links where I can find your working file versions. with witch UltraVNC version you are working and how is your syntax to start the VNCviewer.

can you post here all links e.g. creator, plugin and custom.zip from where you have download the working version?

thx a lot for your inputs...

bladi
Last edited by bladi on 2005-11-24 12:41, edited 1 time in total.
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

Baldi,
Always use binary or you may have major problem. I had that a problem first when I was uploading html files years ago that is a good point.
bevtech have you any informations like links where I can find your working file versions. with witch UltraVNC version you are working and how is your syntax to start the VNCviewer.
Sure do

I always use stable versions uless you are doing some testing.

www.ultravnc.com for the standard viewer and server and mirror driver.
Mirror sites always seem to work for me..:D
can you post here all links e.g. creator, plugin and custom.zip from where you have download the working version?
Creator I always use
http://sc.uvnc.com/index.php?section=19
ultra Vnc creator
username foo
password foobar

The RC23 is a good one to use

The plugin I pull from a working 1.01 the noreg version. created a key and add it to the custom.zip folder

http://sc.uvnc.com/index.php?section=13 for a good copy of the custom zip.

Also a few docs worth mentioning

[topic=4606][/topic]
SC Step by Step

[topic=4684][/topic]
VNC Settings and their Gui equals

[topic=4798][/topic]
Repeater 1.0.4 Step by Step
Bevtech

UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
bladi

I have done with the same components...

Post by bladi »

hi bevtech
thx for your infos but I have done with the same components. but somthing is very strange, if a make a connection without dsm plugin a get anyway a error message about it !?!? ufff

I have no idea waths wrong...

bladi
bladi

I have done with the same components...

Post by bladi »

hi bevtech
thx for your infos but I have done with the same components. but somthing is very strange, if a make a connection without dsm plugin a get anyway a error message about the plugin !?!? ufff

maby there is somthing like a registry entry with old informations...!?!

I have no idea waths wrong... :|

bladi
Last edited by bladi on 2005-11-26 15:49, edited 2 times in total.
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

bladi,

The DSM plugin has to be the same on both sides and so does the key.

Before working with the add-ons make sure that VNC works in the most simple mode and stick with classic authenication.

Make sure that you use the no-reg dsm only. and that the key file is included in your sc as well as the *.dsm and the key have to be in the root directory of Ultra VNC..:D

You might have an error in your sytax Can you send a copy with Fake IPs??

That you are using.
Last edited by bevtech on 2005-11-26 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
Bevtech

UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
bladi

hmmm... I hope you will find somthing...

Post by bladi »

hi bevtech

this is my helpdesk.txt. I have tested with xxxx::5500 and with xxxxx:5500.

Code: Select all

[TITLE]
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[HOST]
>> Support ohne Verschlüsselung 
-connect xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::5500 -noregistry            

[HOST]
>> Support mit Verschlüsselung 
-plugin -connect xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::5500 -noregistry            

[TEXTTOP]
Wählen sie unsere Hotline Tel. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[TEXTMIDDLE]
Doppelklicken sie für eine Verbindung

[TEXTBOTTOM]
im linken Fenster auf einen Verbindungseintrag

[TEXTRBOTTOM]

[TEXTRMIDDLE]
PC Problemlösung über das Internet

[TEXTRTOP]
PC SUPPORT

[TEXTBUTTON]
Weiter Infos

[WEBPAGE]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[TEXTCLOSEBUTTON]
STOP

[BALLOON1TITLE]
System versucht zu Verbinden ...

[BALLOON1A]
5 min Versuchs Periode

[BALLOON1B]
Verbindung inkl. Verbindungssoftware
wir nach jeder Supportsession automatisch 
von ihrem PC glöscht

[BALLOON1C]

[BALLOON2TITLE]
Verbindung ist jetzt Aktiv !

[BALLOON2A]
Ihr Desktop ist jetzt für unseren Supporter sichtbar...

[BALLOON2B]
Sie können die Sitzung jederzeit abbrechen
wenn sie den STOP Button drücken

[BALLOON2C]

[WEBPAGE]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I start the viewer over Start/run and there with

vncviewer.exe -listen
or if I take a Plug with

vncviewer -listen -dsmplugin MSRC4Plugin.dsm
or if I doo with a shortcut with

C:\Programme\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe -listen -dsmplugin MSRC4Plugin.dsm
the MSRC4Plugin.dsm is a renamed MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm in the UltraVNC root dir. there is also a rc4.key generated with this MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm and it is also the same MSRC4Plugin.dsm and rc4.key file in my custom.zip....

I have tested with a IP from No-IP http://www.no-ip.com/index.php

I test it with two PC in a home network behind the ADSL router....

Allways remember I had a working version some weeks ago with this components... is there maby somewhere a cache it holds on my old version of dms plugin !?! :crazy:

waths wrong..... :surprise:

thx for your infos....

baldi
Last edited by bladi on 2005-11-26 17:10, edited 9 times in total.
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

You need to use the MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm it is the only one that will work correctly with Single Click.

replace

C:\Programme\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe -listen -dsmplugin MSRC4Plugin.dsm

with

C:\Programme\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe -listen -dsmplugin MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm

See if that makes a difference...:D

You helpdesk.txt looks good. I just I could read it but the settings look ok:D
Bevtech

UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
bladi

MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm...

Post by bladi »

hi bevtech

is it right if I take the MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm to the UltraVNC root dir and genereate a rc4.key file. after that I have renamed this to MSRC4Plugin.dsm put it together with the rc4.key to the custom.zip? so I have on both sides a MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm renamed to MSRC4Plugin.dsm, or is it better to have on the viewer side a MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm and start it like your infos, and only on the customer.exe a rename this MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm in MSRC4Plugin.dsm

I have this error about the wrong dms plug also if I start UltraVNC listner without a plugin funtion on both side's... is there some cach problem and if I start the server side custom.exe i get somthing bad from a cach on the viewer side.... wath you mean about this cach idea?

thx for infos and inputs about this problem.

bladi
Last edited by bladi on 2005-11-28 10:53, edited 2 times in total.
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

Is it right if I take the MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm to the UltraVNC root dir and genereate a rc4.key file. after that I have renamed this to MSRC4Plugin.dsm put it together with the rc4.key to the custom.zip?
You do not have to rename the dsm plugins. Only the generated keys. You should just have to move the *.dsm files to the root vnc folder along with the Newrc4.key that you created and renamed to rc4key. Then you should only have to copy the rc4.key to your compressed folder that you create the Single Click Exe from. If you rename the plugins I am not sure what kind of errors you will get. I personally only use the MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm. Both *.dsm plugins may work but I like to keep my registry as clean as possible. The custom zip should not need the *.dsm file at all only the key file. Mine only contain the helpdesk.txt, icon files and the rc4.key file.

You may be getting the error about the wrong dsm plug because you renamed them.

I know you can get it working you are gettting closer I can feel it.. The plugins maybe causing your problem now.

Take Care,
Last edited by bevtech on 2005-11-28 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
Bevtech

UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
bladi

there it must be somthing like a cash

Post by bladi »

hi bevtech

the only thing wath I no rigth now, is there must be a cash. this one brings all the time a old version of my dsm plugin if I start the listner. It means the listner load not the dsm plug I have in the UltraVNC root dir. way and how to change this I have no idea... it is not possible to get a working connection at the meantime.

thx for your help

best regard

bladi
Compunologist

SC with encryption

Post by Compunologist »

Hi all, well this has been an interesting ride so far. UltraVNC and I just "met" yesterday and only after hours of frustration I got SC with encryption to work thanks to toxoplasme's solution.

My current situation:
One desktop computer and one laptop, both running WinXP Pro SP2 behind the same NAT-router (ADSL).

Yesterday I installed UltraVNC on my desktop (viewer with encryption) and on my laptop (server) It works perfectly, with or without encryption (haven't figured the MS Logon thing out yet but I don't need it right now so I unchecked it..)

Then I wanted to give SC a go. Downloaded the custom.zip, adapted it to my wishes, created an *.exe via the upload, put it on the laptop.

When I execute the file without encryption "internet support" my desktop responds with the question box "Accept incoming SC connection", I press "Yes" and everything works fine.

However when I try to use encryption (all according to [topic=3278]this howto[/topic]) the following boxes popup:

Now since my encryption had worked before I was pretty sure I got my rc4.key and MSRC4Plugin.dsm in order. Nevertheless I got confused by the error boxes.

Then I found toxoplasme's post and it worked for me. Well the exact line which worked for me was:
"D:\Program Files\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe" -listen 5500 -dsmplugin "D:\Program Files\UltraVNC\MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm"

His remark
VNC Viewer don't find the plugin if you don't specify the full path
seems invaluable here.

The status window on the viewer-side (encryption connection):

Looks good, doesn't it? :D I'm just wondering if one can see proof of the encryption connection on the server-side? When I open a chatwindow on the viewer-side this mysterious message appears on the server-side
WARNING: By default, this session do not use any encryption whatsoever. Please do not use it to send sensitive data unless you are sure your connection is secure.
Does this mean that my only proof of encryption is on the viewer-side or is the proof in the establishing of the connection with encryption itself? :P

Thank you UltraVNC developers for creating this wonderful piece of software (when it works it really works beautifully !!) and keep those postings coming.. 8)
redge

Post by redge »

anyone want to try BETA MSRC4 build 1.1.9.8
scovel wrote:Further config window tweaks. Added enhanced search for the key file. - 9/17/2005
related to topic below:
[topic=4269][/topic]
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

Redge,

I have been using 1.1.9.8 since it came out. I havent had one problem with it I just didnt think it was moved to Stable.

To all,

I am not sure what is going with the problem you are experiencing with The DSM plugin. I only use the no reg version with all of my inhouse VNC connections with no problems. I even use it with SCII and it works fine.

If you remove the encryption will your vnc connections still work??? If not you might be having more then an encyption problem.

I am wondering why you have to specify the full path but if it solves the problem by all means use it..

What versions of the dsm plugin are you using???
Bevtech

UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
bigmacthe2nd

DSM plugin correct shortcut

Post by bigmacthe2nd »

the only shortcut to get vnc viewer working with dsmplugin for me was:
"C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe" -listen -dsmplugin "C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm"
thanks toxoplasme for your suggestion!
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

I use Ultra VNC 1.0.1

I created shortcuts for use with my viewer.

Target: "C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe" -connect 192.168.0.1::5901 -dsmplugin msrc4plugin_noreg.dsm

Start in: "C:\Program Files\UltraVNC"

I only copied the *.dsm files to the UltraVNC directory instead of plugin directory..

I have never specified the plugin path and mine all worked great..:D

If you use the newer plugins
http://msrc4plugin.home.comcast.net/beta.html
I use 1.1.9.8 all of the time with no issues..
Bevtech

UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
hretif

Post by hretif »

Hi,

Just to confirm that the problem from vblack on last november can be reproduced.

I have simply solved it by making following call to the viewer:
c:
cd \Programme\UltraVNC
vncviewer -listen -dsmplugin MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm

If I call directly (for example from the desktop):
c:\Programme\UltraVNC\vncviewer -listen -dsmplugin MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm

it won't work...

By the way with which plugin should I generate the key? MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm or MSRC4Plugin.dsm?

Hubert
bevtech

Post by bevtech »

IF you are connecting a viewer to a Single Click connection
You have to use the NoReg.dsm

and you viewer has to use the noreg.dsm.

Single Click only can use the NoReg.dsm :)
Bevtech

UVNC V 1.0.8.2

User not developer..;)
redge

Post by redge »

Rudi De Vos wrote:Are MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.DSM and MSRC4Plugin.DSM not compatible.
Scovel wrote:Compatible, yes. The same, no. MSRC4Plugin.dsm is looking to read/write stuff in the registry. It will NEVER find the key file. It probably blows up big-time trying to create a key file if the registry isn't setup correctly...
Scovel wrote: Plugin Versions 112 and up are compatible with each other. They are only compatible with UltraVnc RC19.5 or later.
Plugin Versions 111 and older are compatible with each other, and the encryption is BROKEN. They only work with RC18 or older.
source:
UltraVNC FAQ
[topic=3049][/topic]
lexe

Post by lexe »

Solution:

after trying all the little things mentioned in this thread, i found out what was my problem:

it was the blank field next to "start in"

thank you so much, bevtech!!!!

my shortcut now looks like this

target: "C:\Programme\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe -dsmplugin MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm -listen 5500"

start in: "C:\programme\utravnc"

everything works great now!

greet

lexe
alfonso

Re: Pulling my hair! SC = The impossible machine??

Post by alfonso »

Hirricane wrote: ERROR: "The Plugin cannot be loaded. Please check its name integrity"
ERROR2: "Connection failed - Invalid protocol !"

Hi. I wasted one day on the same issue and finally I found the solution (at least for me):

forget about all the various MSRC4Plugin.dsm you find on the web site. You need to generate rc4.key with the same MSRC4Plugin.dsm used by the SC executable!!!!

How to do it?

- Generate one SC executable (all the data in helpdesk.txt can be crap, doesn't matter)
- open the executable with 7-zip
- extract the MSRC4Plugin.dsm from inside the SC executable
- copy it in C:\Program Files\UltraVNC
- generate a new rc4.key (procedure somewhere else in this forum)
- copy that in the folder that will generate your zip file that you will feed online to create the executable

now it should work (at least it did for me)

alfonso