IT WORKS WELL !
The Android-Vnc-Viewer is NOW SUPPORTING UltraVNC too !
I've tried it on a 80$ cheap android tablet pc, and it's working perfectly, even with 24bit.
- you don't even need market on your android to make it work, simply download it, and install the APP (even from an SD card).
- I've used VirtualBOX to create a windowsXP guest mashine, resized to 800x480, installed UltraVNC server.
So I was able to use it on native resolution.
- The Viewer should be able to use resizing too, so there are more possibilities to view bigger screen resolutions too.
The problems I had:
- an interesting case is the right-click on android > usually it's double click. So it's almost impossible to make a real double-click.
- the view-menu did not appear, so could not change any setting after connections was made
The only way to quit the viewer was:
1. choose "disconnect clients" from the server-site menu icon, or
2. turn off wireless on the android device (with power button) so the connection aborted.
- OpenGL could not be seen (but this is a VirtualBOX video driver + VNC capture problem on the server side)